Friday, March 23, 2007

Fun Furryday

Oh man, it is NICE outside today. By 8am the weather was nice enough for SheBean to open a few windows, and she made sure to open my favorite one too. Here's me checkin' out the neighborhood, you can see my new collar too:





I can't belive she didn't get my tail in the shot, but oh well. As long as it's nice out I'll be spending my day here.

And yeah, SheBean forgave me for yarfing on BabyBean's shoes, and even got me a new bag of Temtashuns too, in dairy flavor. Life is good.

6 comments:

Daisy said...

That sure is a handsome collar!

Leona said...

Anything good going on out there? Do you get to see some good bird action? The birds have been going crazy here lately- keeps us entertained!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Thank you Miss Daisy! =^..^=

And there were a few seagulls flying about but not too many. SheBean says that there will be more coming in soon. Do gulls taste good with mustard?

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

That's a great window you've got to look out of!

The Crew said...

I see you're wearing red, or is it pink? Either way, you're looking good!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Great collar! It looks good in your furs. Mommy's sometimes forget about our beautiful tails. We'll be checking back for a full length shot. I'm glad you're forgiven!
Enjoy that fun birds and the open windows.