2. KidBean likes to toss it for me to play with but his aim isn't that great. HeBean has found them in the sink before.
3. They fly into other places to and get lost, like the couch.
4. BabyBean likes to play with them and they get lost.
5. MomBean still hasn't found all of the ones BabyBean has gotten ahold of.
6. If the littleBeans play too rough with them they break and I don't want them then.
7. I can pick them up and carry them around if I want.
8. I can bring them over to MomBean to toss for me. She doens't throw them in the sink.
9. They are easy for MomBean to spot if she isn't wearing her glasses. Less foot trauma that way.
10. They are cheeep! Only 6/$1.99 at Target .
11. I've put them under doors and they get lost.
12. I can bat them under the stove, waaaaay beyond the reach of MomBeans's reachin' spoon.
13. I should get more because it's the only toy I like!