Well, for once this will be an easy 13 things to think of! (MomBean's gonna help with the details.) I'm dedicatin' this TT to my BabyBean and her past week.
I'm thankful for:
1. Bay District Volunteer Fire Dept., for getting here in 4 minutes.
2. The kind EMT's who treated BabyBean with lots of love and care.
3. The lack of police out on Rt. 235....you know you were in HeBean's car, remember?
4. The paramedics that were already there when the ambulance drove up.
5. That's it's only an 18 minute flight to D.C. (And that MomBean didn't throw up during it.)
6. Children's Hospital-it's one of the best places she could have gone to.
7. None of BabyBean's joints were affected, so she didn't have to worry about physical therapy.
8. All of the nurses that helped care for BabyBean while she was in the surgical unit.
9. The burn nurse who finally told the doctors that BabyBean was going to go home.
10. Tylenol-MomBean had a 5 day migraine until she got to bring BabyBean home.
11. HeBean, who drove KidBean and himself 2 hours each way to visit. And kept the house goin'.
12. My Milliecat, for keepin' evfurone updated on things.
13. All of YOU! Seriously, I don't think MomBean and I could have even guessed at the amount of love and support from evfuryone. To say we're touched is putting it lightly. Thank you all from the bottom of my furry heart.
BabyBean still has a journey for her recovery, but it's all external. As MomBean said, 'the inside is still the same, the outside is just under construction for a bit.' She's my trooper, though. The only thing MomBean has to worry about now is the pending bill. So she finished her etsy shop-it's not finished and is really rough, but she wanted to do something to help. If you want to see it, the link is: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5223886 m