Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sadtabby Thursday

Well. No matter what I do, she's still leaving. Phht.

In the meantime, I'm going to hold a raffle while MomBean away-her sewing machine is officially kaput and she's tired of going through 1-2 hours of tinkering to get it to run for a few minutes. I've seen her when she can't sew for a few days, and it ain't pretty.

The prize will be the winner's choice of two prizes: Two sock monsters or their pick of an original sock critter from her shop. I would post pics of the monsters but a certian bean already packed the camera. And the cord. Winner. If you want the original critter you can pick a kitty or monkey, and tell us a color and we'll go from there.

Tickets are $5 each and we'll draw a winner when MomBean gets back, and post the name on the 26th. Spread the word!

...and she's still a punk to leave me.
It's not like I love her almost as Millie 'cause she took me home after being a shelter cat for a year.
Or she's the only one who can scritch my ear right...

14 comments:

Millie said...

Sweetie pie, I feel your pain! I'll teleport over as often as I can to keep you company.

It will be really quiet, though, without the kidbeans. Nobody to pester you.

Well, except the slobberhound, and I know you can take care of him.

***Smootchies***

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We hope you get enough to help your Mom get a new machine. We bout out tickets!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope she at least gets back soon.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh man, how can she just abandon yoo like dat? I mean, dad's are okay but dey is no substitute fur a mom!

Sweet Purrfections said...

My mom is leaving today too, but she'll be back by tonight. Luckily for me, just a one day roadtrip.

Hope your mom is back soon!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I hope your mommy will be back soon, Monty!
Hugs!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

COME OVER AND PLAY WITH uSSSSS!!!!


Love, uSSSSS

Milo and Alfie said...

Oh how could she leave you? How selfish these beans can be sometimes.

Motor Home Cats said...

She should take you with her. It is sad that you are going to be home alone with only the slobber hound and the dad. We hope the time passes quickly for you.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's furry selfish of her.

where do we go to buy the tickets?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Poor Monty. How could she do that to you?

MaoMao said...

Awwww, we hope yur Momma has a good trip! Yeah, Mommas have a speshul way of ear-skritchin, don't they?

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Devil Dog said...

Poor Monty, left all alone except for hebean and the slobberhound. How about peabean for the new arrival, hahahaha.
Is your mom going anywhere fun?

Roxy

Poppy Q said...

Buddy I bought three tickets for the raffle.

I didn't know you was in the shelter for a year. I can't believe your tabby cuteness wasn't recognized for so long.

Tell everybuddy to have a good holiday.