Monday, April 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!

It's my sweet tuxiekins 4th birthday today, and she gave me a present.

I am now The Official Boyfriend Cat! 

(I'm not sure if she's a cougar as she's older than me. MomBean said I couldn't ask...)

I tried to find flowers as beautiful as you are, my sweet, but perfection isn't easy to find. I hope these will do:I would sing of your grace and loveliness, but MomBean said something about 'not wanting to overdo things'. Next time, next time. But I will always be your 

11 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

She is a very lucky cat. What lovely roses!

TK said...

Awww Monty Concatulashuns on being offishul. We knows you two has been a item for long time. Sounds like the visit was good to solidify the hart!
I thinks the roses are beautimous!
TK

Cindy said...

How lovely. She's a very lovely girl, I mean cat!

Harry Spotter said...

Congratulations is in order. I love the roses, very elegant and sophisticated.

Angel and Kirby said...

You are such a romantic! Those are lovely flowers!

The Kool~Kittie~Krew said...

Those are STUNNING roses!!!

Cat of Nine Tales said...

Aren't you a sweet mancat boyfriend!
~Lisa Co9T

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

So, now it's OFFISHUL! Woohoo!

Beau Beau & Angie said...

It seems yoo bouf are sweeties! We love da roses. Good choice!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Awwww, how sweet!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Ji said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/easter-sunday-awards-to-fill-your-basket/

Happy Belated Easter,
have fun!

lovely photos of cars...