Busy, to say the least, can't you tell?
It's been busier than a bunneh in a strawberry patch, but things have settled for the time being. Here's the 'quick' rundown, mostly in order: (starting from about 6-7 weeks ago)
- MomBean got pinkeye that turned into a case of shingles in her eye. She got better.
- The house got struck by lighting and it burst a gas line. The beans (and Tucker, I was already outside) had to evacuate at 10:30pm and stay the night in a hotel. The surrounding neighbors had to get out too. Thankfully the beans are okay, and a bunch of green papers later the house is too. (Roof damage, the entire gas line had to be replaced, the a/c got an arc hit...)
- MomBean's shingles came back for another week due to the stress. It sucked, and she got better. GrandBean was down to visit that time and took care of things so MomBean could recoup.
- But, MomBean has had some health issues surface within the last month, and it's been a rough on her. But the good news is that (hopefully) her vet has figured out what it is and they can start treating it/her. Something about her Eye-roid is shot and it's giving her hell.
- And the biggest news, (that Millie has been ever so quiet about), is that come Halloween there'll be a new bean arriving. It's made some of the above more difficult, but so far so good.
Now if you need me, I'll be getting back to that nap...