Mr. Chen and Ollie tagged me for some Kitty Confessions:
1. I stink up the first floor of the house when I use my litterbox 'cause I don't cover a thing. I've sent MomBean and the littleBeans upstairs more than once due to it.
2. I follow MomBean around the house and meow like crazy at her. I haven't said why yet.
3. Nip makes me really mellow, instead of hyper.
4. I love going out in the yard but can't figure out how to get back in. (The steps are going up next month.) The last time I tried to jump back through the door I was stuck on the screen for a few minutes until MomBean saved me.
5. I'm picky about everything; food, litter and toys.
6. I'm MomBean's first tabby cat ever.
7. I get urjes to play and try to smack HeBean's hand around. I haven't won that game yet. He doesn't like the Bitey.
8. I'm the resident Pest Control in the house. KidBean shows me what room they are in and I do my thing. Plus they're tasty!
9. I still don't like gooshyfood.
10. My cheek is still tingly from Millie's kiss....I'm so in love!
Baby Mao (but only if he gets his own blog!)
2 hours ago