Sunday, January 13, 2008

I've been so worried about Mao that I forgot to mention an award I got. D'oh!



My little Sis Poppy Q gave me this one-Here are the rules attached to this award:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. (No fish or bird blogs, they'll just make you hungry)
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award" with a link to the post that you wrote. 4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!

I nominate:
  1. Diva Kitty-'cause MomBean keeps going there to read up on different charities
  2. The Morning Scratch
  3. Henry
  4. Angus
  5. Maobert, once he wises up and comes home!

8 comments:

The Devil Dog said...

Ooh, we are the first ones to congratulate ytou on your award. Congrats.

Roxy & Lucky

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your award, Monty! It is very well deserved. :)

Parker said...

Concatulations Monty!

Anonymous said...

Glorious congratulations on your big ol' award! That's wonnerfuls!
Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Skeezix the Cat said...

Mao's bak!!!!!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations on your award~!

Unknown said...

Awesome! This is great. Thanks a lot. I can't wait until I'm back to blogging full time like the good old days. I really miss you.