The rules are: you have to post who tagged you and link back to them and then to the kitty who tagge you (Millie and Mickey tagged me).
Then you have to tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.
What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?
What would -I- do if I wouldn't get caught, get in trouble or suffer the consequences?
Hmmm....well, I'd have to say:
- GO OUTSIDE. I loved having a walkabout around the neighborhood. There were so many smells, and thins to see, I haven't even mentioned if I went to the pond or not. I'd itch my back on the sidewalk and whap some dogs as they went by and whap their owners for not cleaning up after their woofers. (I see them use MomBean's yard as a potty. Blech!)
- Catch a bird! MomBean feeds these HEOOOGUE ones once in a while and man oh man do I want one. She calls them 'gulls' or something like that and they are so big and fat and plump. I'm sure Daisy could think of a recipe for them if I could just get one of them.
- Get into the fridge. Everytime I get the chance I stick my head in there but I get shooed out. Just once I want to climb inside and explore. Something in there smells good!
For this one I'm tagging:
What's New with Mew?
It's nice and simple, all you need to do is tell everyone 3 things that are new with you!
Link it back to http://tigmuthep.blogspot.com/and the purrson who gave it to you (which was Pet's are 4 Life!) and pass it on to 3 more kitties you'd like to know more about!
So here goes, the 3 things that are new with me are:
- I found out that we're gettin' another girlbean. MomBean and HeBean said they have a name for her (almost) and MomBean figured out evfurryone's nicknames too.
- I like curling up with MomBean at night, and if I don't get to do that then I yell at HeBean in the morning to let me upstairs so I can headbump her. She likes it too, and sometimes I let her snuggle with me too. It's kinda nice.
- I learned that sticking your head into the dryer makes MomBean flap her arms and yell: 'DON'T PULL A BABY MAO GET OUT OF THERE MORON!'
I think that means: 'Hey you big handsome studboy let me give you some treats. I think...
Phew, did I get everything?