Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mememe memes!

Open window nao, plz kthanx...




If I Could Get Away With It...

The rules are: you have to post who tagged you and link back to them and then to the kitty who tagge you (Millie and Mickey tagged me).


Then you have to tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.


What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?


What would -I- do if I wouldn't get caught, get in trouble or suffer the consequences?


Hmmm....well, I'd have to say:

  • GO OUTSIDE. I loved having a walkabout around the neighborhood. There were so many smells, and thins to see, I haven't even mentioned if I went to the pond or not. I'd itch my back on the sidewalk and whap some dogs as they went by and whap their owners for not cleaning up after their woofers. (I see them use MomBean's yard as a potty. Blech!)

  • Catch a bird! MomBean feeds these HEOOOGUE ones once in a while and man oh man do I want one. She calls them 'gulls' or something like that and they are so big and fat and plump. I'm sure Daisy could think of a recipe for them if I could just get one of them.


  • Get into the fridge. Everytime I get the chance I stick my head in there but I get shooed out. Just once I want to climb inside and explore. Something in there smells good!

For this one I'm tagging:

  1. Beau Beau and Angie
  2. TRIPPER
  3. Mr Chen and Ollie

What's New with Mew?

It's nice and simple, all you need to do is tell everyone 3 things that are new with you!

Link it back to http://tigmuthep.blogspot.com/and the purrson who gave it to you (which was Pet's are 4 Life!) and pass it on to 3 more kitties you'd like to know more about!

So here goes, the 3 things that are new with me are:

  1. I found out that we're gettin' another girlbean. MomBean and HeBean said they have a name for her (almost) and MomBean figured out evfurryone's nicknames too.


  2. I like curling up with MomBean at night, and if I don't get to do that then I yell at HeBean in the morning to let me upstairs so I can headbump her. She likes it too, and sometimes I let her snuggle with me too. It's kinda nice.


  3. I learned that sticking your head into the dryer makes MomBean flap her arms and yell: 'DON'T PULL A BABY MAO GET OUT OF THERE MORON!'

I think that means: 'Hey you big handsome studboy let me give you some treats. I think...

I'm tagging:

  1. Senior Slycat
  2. Fazcat
  3. Luxor and Silky

Phew, did I get everything?

19 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are three very interesting things you would do, Monty! Maybe you could explore outside on a harness? We love curling up with our two humans at night. :)

Jimmy Joe said...

Hahahaha, poor Baby Mao has a bad rep in the blogosphere, doesn't he, Monty! Those are great lists. I think I'd like to check out inside the fridge, too.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Tybalt said...

Great memes, Monty . . .and congrats on the new baby girl bean! You'll have a lot more work ahead of you.

I want to go outside too . . . I think . . .

Daisy said...

Monty, I'll bet you could make Gull Treaties using the Lizard Treaty recipe! Just cut back on the salt a little bit.

Jan Price said...

Hey, you translate human very well!

jans funny farm

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think I would like to catch a bird too...

Mr. Hendrix said...

cool! i like your 6 items. i can't wait to meet your new blurpy girl. kimo & sabi's looks awfully cool and cute. they say blurpy girls smell good.

maybe you can go for a walk on a harness? or in a stroller while your beans walk the mini beans?

PS mommy can't type - my penguin from a couple posts before is named Mr. Squishy...ok Bendrix, or Mighty Met.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Those are all wonderful things! Are you guys excited for hte blurpy??

Fat Eric said...

We're glad you liked the package Monty. It is fun sending stuff far away!

PB 'n J said...

Those are great! We'd love to get in the fridge too!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We keep trying to get in the fridge too. Don't know why the Beans don't let us.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I like to check about the fridge as well~! But michico never let me~

The Devil Dog said...

Hahahahaha That was very funny, Monty. It really was. And yes, the dryer thing sounds really ... not so smart. :)

Roxy

Artsy Catsy said...

Too funny, Monte! And you're getting a new girlbean - wow, you must be excited!

Rocky

MaoMao said...

Those are great answurs to yur memees! And you know what? I caughted a burd one day! It was back before I came into the housie, right aftur I'd showed up as a stray kitty -- I caughted a burd and had its head in my mouth. Daddy resckued it and it flew away!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Poppy Q said...

Good lists there brudder.

Did I tell you that Poppy would be a great name for a babybeangirl?

Just thought I should let you know.

Parker said...

Monty - You already got to go outside and it wasn't good! Now, if you were on a harness....

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh yeah. Gimme one of dem big fat gulls too. Dat would be enuf food for a year. Well, maybe a week. Hmmmm, maybe a day. Anyway it would be good! Wonner if dey taste like chick-hen?
We'll try an rite about us for da meme dis weekend.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Hi Monty! Thanks for tagging us - we played along today! We loved reading your meme replies. We're very excited that your mombean and hebean figured out the new blurpy thing's name and that the nicknames are all squared away, too. When are you gonna post that news??
Happy Saturday, Dude!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie