Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Caturday

I got an award! Eric and Flynn gave me the Neno award. Thanks dudes!

The aim of this award is as follows:

*As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
*To seek the reason why we all love blogging.
*Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
*Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
*Answer the Award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
*Tag and distribute the Award to as many people as you like.
*Don't forget to notify the Award receivers and put their links in your post.

I started bloggin at first because of Max.  In fact I made my first ever comment on the blogosphere to him, although he probably doesn't remember it. ;) My reason for blogging now is to keep in touch with all of the grrrrreat friends I've made; to love and support each other when others are down, and to have fun, dagnabit.

Tag...tag...ooh!

  1. Max
  2. Angus and Tallulah
  3. Princess
  4. Mah Milliekins!

8 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award!

Max said...

Wow, dood, thanks :) I shall now contemplate upon whom I will bestow this totally rad award. Bestowing is hard work, you know. I may need a nap first.

I got your first comment? That's totally cool!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Congratulations on the award. Mom was leaving comments for Max even before we had a blog!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Concatulations Monty!

meemsnyc said...

Congrats on your award!!

Chrissie said...

Dagnabbit! What ARE you doing to me, eh? Haven't I convinced you I'm gloomed and despaired and walkin' around wearin' a wee kitt on me 'ead and now ye saddle me wi' yon award?

Aww, thanks, your total Dudeness!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Congrats on your award. Blogging and meeting kitties all over is so much fun.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Concatulations, dood!
DMM