Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tellin' Thursday

I am never listening to a certain Woman when the phrase: "Don't worry about the crate, Monty" is spoken. Got myself hauled to the vet for what I said was nothing, but I guess it wasn't. I had an abscess from (a studly battle of epic proportions, of course) something, and it kinda..

...erm...

...popped. And my fur was hiding it pretty well too, so MomBean didn't see it until it was kinda noticable.

IT'S THE SIZE OF A HALF DOLLAR. I HAVE TO SIT ON YOU TWICE A DAY TO CLEAN IT.

We're still discussing that part.

O HELLS NO FOR WHAT I JUST SHELLED OUT FOR YOU. YOU MANCAT UP AND TAKE IT.

She's a little touchy about that part...but I lost some weight too! I'm under 15 pounds!

8 comments:

Random Felines said...

Monty - we will be thinking abouts you and sending the headbutts!! We don't like the medicines either... Maybe you should rethink those epic battles. And be nice to the mombean....she is just tryin to help.

Cat said...

Hopefully your mum got some strong medicine from the vet and you will heal up in no time!

Millie said...

Monty, I know it sucks, but you have to let MomBean put that medicine on your boo-boo. Do it for me!

*****smootchies*****

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....ahem.....sorry....notlaughing about your poor ouchie....but your Mommy's comments.....too funny.....gasp.......our Mommy is laughing so hard........


Monty, we apologize for the above comment and send lots of healing purrs to you! (STOP IT MOMMY)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Would da liquor be fur yoor mom?

Niko and Cloud said...

Goodness Monty! Hope your ouchie gets better soon! Be nice and let your Mom take care of you!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Monty, please take care! Be sure to let mom-bean help yoo, even if it involves yukky medicine!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Monty, we are sorry that you have a boo-boo. And extra sorry about the shaving.

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel