Tuesday, November 20, 2007

7 Things About Me!

She was trying to take a picture of me, KidBean!
7 Facts Meme

I was tagged by SlyCat to do the seven random facts meme. Here are the rules:

* Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog;

* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself;

* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs;

* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I've recently become a 'love ho', I've been meowing for headrubs and demand to sit in Mombean's lap when she checks her email.

This doesn't mean I jump up though. If I want up in a lap I wait until I get picked up.

I love dingy balls! The louder the better!

My new pastime is watching beans in the bathtub-I stared at Mombean this weekend and I supervised BabyBean's bath last night.

HeBean still thinks I'm weird.

If anyone tries to get some Tums I beg for one 'cause they sound just like my treat box. (I never get any though!)

I've stunk up the bottom floor so badly I've caused MomBean to grab the littleBeans and run upstairs.

I'm tagging:

  1. Millie, 'cause I love learning about my girl
  2. Angus, once he's feeling better
  3. Roxy and Lucky (I can't chose just one!)

16 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, it sounds like you can produce quite a stink, Monty! It is very sweet that you want headrubs. :) I love getting headrubs from my dad. :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hahaha, dat is grate dat yoo can cawse such a smell dat beans run from it! We all try dat, only Speedy succeeds.

The Devil Dog said...

When Luxor comes over, I discreetly disappear. I am not one to stand in the way of True Love.

Roxy

Parker said...

I've cleared a room or two in my time...So Monty, what's up with the bath fascination???

The Furry Kids said...

Good job on the last one, Monty. heh heh

Unknown said...

That last one's very funny, Pumpkin.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Monty, that last one is the bestest. oh, and feaking out the beans by staring at them in the tub is good too.

Daisy said...

Wow, you are good at making the stinks. I have not made anything very stinky yet. But Pixie is good at that!

MaoMao said...

I love headrubbies, too! And Monty, me and Momma were absolootely crackin up ofur your term "Reverse Brainball!" hehehehehehe....

I loved readin yur Seven Thingies! You're a kool kitty. I used to have really smelly farts, but they've cleared up now. Guess that's a good thing cuz they could clear the housie!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't actually eat the tums! I don't think that I would like tums at all.

Mickey's Musings said...

So... you know how to clean house huh?

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

What a great list of things about you, Monty! And ohhhh, head rubs are so wonderful... and scritches... *happy sigh*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Monty, we loved reading your answers! Maybe you turning into such a love ho is a way to make ammends with your mombean for the bad times with you running out recently??
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I love your list Monty~!!!
Great to know you more~!!!!!

And that photo of you is very cute~!

PB 'n J said...

We have the basement all to ourselves - that way mom doesn't have to smell us!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha ha ha ....a love ho?