Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tales from the Road TT

I thought that I would take requests this week as a part of my Thursday 13! SO let me know what you'd like to hear and I'll add it to the list!


1. Dragonheart wants me to sing 'The Sound of Silence'. Excellent choice! Simon and Garfunkel recorded that song in the 1960's.

2.Miles wants to hear: 'I am the very model of a modern meezerr general', I can do that!

3. Next up is 'The Long and Winding Road', love that song!

4. Tybalt has Millie's best interests in mind when he requested "The Music of the Night".

5. It's all Free Bird for Daisy-FREE BIRD!!!

6. Samantha and Tigger want to here: "Where oh where has the little dog gone!"

7. Woot! Mickey's requestin' 'Life is a Highway'-my KidBean loves that song too.

8. Hey now, hey now, I can't forget my little Sister Poppy Q's request of Don't Dream its Over' by Crowded House

9. Mr Hendrix will accompany me on air guitar for "All Along the Watchtower" by Jimi Hendrix.

10. Derby! Your request is next! "On The Road Again" by Willie Nelson

11. "Margaritaville"by Jimmy Buffet for Kavan. I love that little guy's taste!

12. "Light my Fire" for Luxor, sing along now!

13. HRH Yao-Lin has formally requested "What about I love my Dog" by Cat Stevens, can't say no to royalty!
Woo hoo! More requests!
14. Some Violent Femme for Anastasia too!
15. Rock on with some Led Zeppelin for Bounce, Lucy and Trixie
16. Desperado AND Take it to the Limit by the Eagles for the Furry Kids


Oh, and while I'm waiting for the first request...


LOST-REWARD OFFERED

I lost my kareoke machine and I'm looking evfurrywhere for it. I put it on my seat during a rest stop, promisin' all the roadtrippers that when I finished stretching my legs that I'd start on my 'Best of Broadway' review. But when I got back it wasn't there, and nobody is sure who moved it.
If you find it let me know!

27 comments:

Jimmy Joe said...

Hey, Monty--if you pass through Needles, could you say hi! to Spike, Snoopy's brother? He's the beagle doggie hanging out by the cactus.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Monty, I have no idea where your karaoke machine went. For requests, how about the sound of silence? :$

Anonymous said...

How about the National Anthem? It has some wonderful high notes for a good kitty/singer to try to hit.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Monty, in your best of broadway tunes, does you know any songs from "the pirates wif no pants?" like "I am the very model of a modern meezerr general"? - Miles

Anonymous said...

How about the long and winding road seeing it's for the trip?

Tybalt said...

That's too bad about your karaoke machine. I think you should do "The Music of the Night" for your best girl kitty. It is very romantical and will show your vocal range off nicely. I know my mommy wants to swoon every time she hears it.

Daisy said...

Free Bird! Free Bird!

...If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on, now,
There's too many places I haven't seen...

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Oh oh, the karaoke machine is missing? Do you think some kitty hid it - we mean stole it???

Samantha & Mom said...

The Kareoke machins is missing? Wow, maybe it got left at the last rest stop!! Hummmm.....
Your FL furiends,

We would like you to sing, "Where oh where has the Kareoke Machine gone?", oh sorry we mean "Where oh where has the little dog gone!"

Mickey's Musings said...

Well,we've been on the road so long,how about Life is a Highway?
The machine is missing??????? ;)
Heehee
Tillie & Georgia

Poppy Q said...

Monty Q who needs a machine with a voice like yours.

I would like you to sing :
Don't dream its over by Crowded house. As that is the only band you would know that has new Zealand boys singing in it.

Poppy Q

Anonymous said...

Gemini had a wonderful idea! *smile* The road trip sounds like so much fun. Enjoy yourselves!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Chrissie said...

Monty, I haven't the foggiest idea where your karaoke machine is, it was just there. "Hey, who bought the last of the earplugs from Walgreens at the last stop? Ya gotta share, ya know"..really, dude, haven't the foggiest..

Hey, Anonymous, let's just stroll over here and have a little chat, shall we? ::hooks paw over A's shoulder and steers him/her toward back of the bus::

Mr. Hendrix said...

Huh, I wonder where it could go?? If you stop by my place in Ohio I'll help you look. Lets see, song requests...How about "All Along the Watchtower" by the great Jimi Hendrix. You could even play "air guitar" while you sing!

PS I may let my beans make a blurpy thing soon if they ask really nicely....

Just Ducky said...

More road songs. "on the road again" by Willie Nelson.

And no I didn't see what happened to the kareoke machine.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Monty - come see my blog right away - I finded your machine!!!! - Sammy

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Monty, we are sorry you lost your karaoke machine on the trip. We're sure you'll find it, buddy!
When you do, we would like to hear you sing "Life is a Highway"!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Milton said...

'Sok, Monty. I have so much planned for us in San Francisco ya won't have time to sing. Come to mine bloggie to see all about it!
---Beezer

Kavan said...

How about "Margaritaville"? Love Jimmy Buffet...

My gotcha day is coming up, I'm thinking of giving out door prizes to anyone who can identify the strange pictures on Mom's camera!

Be sure to stop by Motown!

Tara

Lux said...

Gosh, I hope we find that machine!

Light my Fire ... that's my request.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That sounds fun~!
I wanna see your song list~

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Simon and Garfunkle are great.

What about I love my Dog by Cat Stevens? hehe

Millie said...

Oh Monty, you don't need a karaoke machine to sing to me!

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Yes, It is ME, Anastasia! Karl was thoughtful enough to put the Dare out on the Day of the Dead, so I can come personally! And if you don't accept the challenge, I might just come again and haunt you, Hahahahahahahahaha!
Anastasia
Too bad I am not on the road trip... I would like to hear Violent Femme...

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, what happened Monty? Did you misplace it or did you leave it some place? Do you know any Led Zeppelin songs?

The Furry Kids said...

How about Desperado or Take it to the Limit by the Eagles? Momma tortures us, I mean, sings those to us sometimes.

The Furry Kids said...

Oh, great. Momma started humming Take it to the Limit. We're doomed!