Thursday, May 31, 2007
2. KidBean likes to toss it for me to play with but his aim isn't that great. HeBean has found them in the sink before.
3. They fly into other places to and get lost, like the couch.
4. BabyBean likes to play with them and they get lost.
5. MomBean still hasn't found all of the ones BabyBean has gotten ahold of.
6. If the littleBeans play too rough with them they break and I don't want them then.
7. I can pick them up and carry them around if I want.
8. I can bring them over to MomBean to toss for me. She doens't throw them in the sink.
9. They are easy for MomBean to spot if she isn't wearing her glasses. Less foot trauma that way.
10. They are cheeep! Only 6/$1.99 at Target .
11. I've put them under doors and they get lost.
12. I can bat them under the stove, waaaaay beyond the reach of MomBeans's reachin' spoon.
13. I should get more because it's the only toy I like!
Monday, May 28, 2007
1. I stink up the first floor of the house when I use my litterbox 'cause I don't cover a thing. I've sent MomBean and the littleBeans upstairs more than once due to it.
2. I follow MomBean around the house and meow like crazy at her. I haven't said why yet.
3. Nip makes me really mellow, instead of hyper.
4. I love going out in the yard but can't figure out how to get back in. (The steps are going up next month.) The last time I tried to jump back through the door I was stuck on the screen for a few minutes until MomBean saved me.
5. I'm picky about everything; food, litter and toys.
6. I'm MomBean's first tabby cat ever.
7. I get urjes to play and try to smack HeBean's hand around. I haven't won that game yet. He doesn't like the Bitey.
8. I'm the resident Pest Control in the house. KidBean shows me what room they are in and I do my thing. Plus they're tasty!
9. I still don't like gooshyfood.
10. My cheek is still tingly from Millie's kiss....I'm so in love!
Baby Mao (but only if he gets his own blog!)
Sunday, May 27, 2007
I AM NOT NERVOUS!
So I decided to help close up the auction in his place. Poor mancat's all worked up, you'd think he has it real bad for a certian ladycat.
THAT'S SWEET TUXIE LADY-CAT, WOMAN! err....*urp!*
Uh-huh. The winners are:
Boni Maroni with $30 for the Skeedaisix
Riley & Tiki with $30 for the Hendrix
Please email us at ironchefsugar at hotmail dot come with where you'd like us to mail the beds to. (And if any lady cats would like an autographed pic of the Full Monty please me know. ;) )
What are you talking about?!?
Nothing, keep your back end where it belongs and turn on the vent, Monty. I'll email Oreo's and Brandi's beans to see about sending the autcion money to them. Thanks all!
Party is in a few hours, fuzzball. are you coming out of there sometime today? Millie will need some flowers to wear on her paw.
Oh, and Monty wanted me to post this to help with the mixup over BabyBean's last picture. :)
Friday, May 25, 2007
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Friday, May 18, 2007
Thursday, May 17, 2007
The first is one we showed earlier, we're calling it the Hendrix, and it's proceeds are going towards Brandi's Mom. It's more of a maroon than red, MomBean and her flashbox aren't agreeing right now.
And here we have the Skeedaisix, after Skeezix and Daisy, two very fancy cats! The proceeds for this will go to Oreo's Mom. MomBean is really ticked that the royal purple isn't showing up that well, this bed is sparkly!
Bidding starts at $1, as we'll leave this going until next Friday, the 25th. Once MomBean gets new flashbox batteries I've offered to model them to give a size estimate.
('cause you know I'm a whole lotta Mancat...)
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Friday, May 11, 2007
What's this? Yes, I found that under the table and pulled it out. A headband, you say? Never heard of them before. What do you do with it?
Oh for cryin' out loud.
But you know, I do look quite manly, maybe I can take Millie out on a date since I already have my bowtie on. ('cause she got her flowers and she liked them and said I was a MANcat with big letters Millie Millie Millie...)
Thursday, May 10, 2007
And oneto show the approximate size- it's a little smaller than my bed, and I weigh about *cough14.5poundscough*
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Monday, May 7, 2007
(Unless Millie thinks I need to, that is.)
I looked out of the back window a few mintes ago and this is what I saw, RandomMan seems to be back with more stuff this time, but he'd better pick up all of that stuff he has lying around before someone gets upset. MomBean keeps saying I'll like it when it's done but I still don't see how this affects me. But you know, it is nice out today, nice for a sunbeam nap if any of these windows would allow it.
Friday, May 4, 2007
MomBean got me a leash to go with my harness so now I can go outside for a little bit, it was really nice to sniff about before she got scared and I had to bring her back inside. Honest. I also had MomBean pick up somthin else at the pet store but, uh, I can't say what it was. It's a secret...
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
This morning I happened to look out of the kitchen door and saw this:
What in the world is going on out there? 'Cause if I made that many holes out there I'd have had a time out in the garage or somefin. What's worse is that MomBean said RandomMan is coming back in a day or two. My guess is that he's going to fix what he did out there. Still, MomBean seems pretty excited about it, she's taking the KidBean and BabyBean to the pet store today to look for something for me. I'll be on my quilt if they need me. (Dreamin' of Millie...)