Thursday, January 31, 2008
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Monday, January 28, 2008
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Friday, January 25, 2008
Thursday, January 24, 2008
The rules are: you have to post who tagged you and link back to them and then to the kitty who tagge you (Millie and Mickey tagged me).
Then you have to tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.
What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?
What would -I- do if I wouldn't get caught, get in trouble or suffer the consequences?
Hmmm....well, I'd have to say:
- GO OUTSIDE. I loved having a walkabout around the neighborhood. There were so many smells, and thins to see, I haven't even mentioned if I went to the pond or not. I'd itch my back on the sidewalk and whap some dogs as they went by and whap their owners for not cleaning up after their woofers. (I see them use MomBean's yard as a potty. Blech!)
- Catch a bird! MomBean feeds these HEOOOGUE ones once in a while and man oh man do I want one. She calls them 'gulls' or something like that and they are so big and fat and plump. I'm sure Daisy could think of a recipe for them if I could just get one of them.
- Get into the fridge. Everytime I get the chance I stick my head in there but I get shooed out. Just once I want to climb inside and explore. Something in there smells good!
For this one I'm tagging:
What's New with Mew?
It's nice and simple, all you need to do is tell everyone 3 things that are new with you!
Link it back to http://tigmuthep.blogspot.com/and the purrson who gave it to you (which was Pet's are 4 Life!) and pass it on to 3 more kitties you'd like to know more about!
So here goes, the 3 things that are new with me are:
- I found out that we're gettin' another girlbean. MomBean and HeBean said they have a name for her (almost) and MomBean figured out evfurryone's nicknames too.
- I like curling up with MomBean at night, and if I don't get to do that then I yell at HeBean in the morning to let me upstairs so I can headbump her. She likes it too, and sometimes I let her snuggle with me too. It's kinda nice.
- I learned that sticking your head into the dryer makes MomBean flap her arms and yell: 'DON'T PULL A BABY MAO GET OUT OF THERE MORON!'
I think that means: 'Hey you big handsome studboy let me give you some treats. I think...
Phew, did I get everything?
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Monday, January 21, 2008
Saturday, January 19, 2008
I have to get ready for my new girl...
Friday, January 18, 2008
Thursday, January 17, 2008
- Max's Mom, 'cause apparently MomBean won't leave me alone until I give it to her.
- FatEric, 'cause I need to learn how to be a proper mancat when I get older
- Luxor, 'cause he's just cool. If not a little hairy today...
And my fellow mancats Mr. Chen and Ollie gave me this one, how pawsome!
I'm giving this one to:
- Aw, shoot, I can't just pick a short list, I'm giving this to anyone who stops by today! :D
Oh, and I've got a big secret to tell tommorrow, so stay tuned!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
MomBean found a neat link called at http://www.wikihow.com/Communicate-With-Your-Cat and she's been reading it off and on. Still nothing on feline opera, though. Huh.
o Short meow - standard greeting.
o Multiple meows - excited greeting.
o Mid-pitch meow - plea for something.
o Drawn-out mrrroooow - a demand for something.
o Low pitch MRRRooooowww - a complaint
o High-pitch RRRROWW! - anger or pain.
o Chatter (rapid teeth-chattering jaw movements) - excitement, frustration (e.g. when prey is out of reach or escapes)
o Chirrup (a cross between a meow and a purr with rising inflection) - friendly greeting sound
o Purr - invites close contact or attention
So, what do you think? Sound about right?
Monday, January 14, 2008
Sunday, January 13, 2008
My little Sis Poppy Q gave me this one-Here are the rules attached to this award:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. (No fish or bird blogs, they'll just make you hungry)
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award" with a link to the post that you wrote. 4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Friday, January 11, 2008
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
I was a bad tabbycat. MomBean was going to put some laundry away that had been sitting in the basket for a night or two when she found...um. I told her I was upstairs alot and maybe I couldn't...well.
I had peed in the basket, all over the laundry. Worse I had kicked a shirt over it so you wouldn't see it until you reached in and pulled something out. Which is what MomBean did. She had to throw out two of HeBean's shirt (AND COVER FOR YOUR SORRY BACKSIDE.) s before he got home and re-wash the entire load. There was a lot in the basket. I haven't been allowed upstairs at bedtime since, and MomBean has my pink blanket up there, so I need to find a good apology.
Monday, January 7, 2008
To enter the Who Do You Love? contest, sign in with DoingTheQ at gmail dot com and a secret word of FullMonty. If you're leaving a Secret Admirer post, please email me so I know who it's from!
You can enter each category, and if there are more than one kitty on a blog, you can each enter your own stuff. (So for example, Eric and Flynn can each enter each category, so no fighting!)
The rules are: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So without further adieu...
- I'm still not a big fan of the gooshyfud. MomBean's tried lots of types but I'm still meh.
- I don't mind having my nails trimmed, I'll sit on MomBean's lap and watch.
- I sing opera for MomBean if I'm on the other side of the gate at night. Or on the same side.
- I still don't understand this whole 'bath' thing, and continue to stare at MomBean and the littleBeans whenever I can. I mean, just use your tongue.
- I love my pink blanket! Whatever room it's in that's where I'll be. It's been on the big bed for the last few nights so I've been on MomBean's feet.
- I like to jump into the fridge whenever it's open, but I won't say what I'm looking for.
- I love head rubs-I'll sit forever if MomBean hits the right spot.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Friday, January 4, 2008
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Happy New Year evfurryone! Here's to a year full of headbumps and chinscritches, from me and my Beans to you and yours!
Oh, and I forgot to mention that Chance doesn't live with me, he lives in a different house, like Poppy Q. (She's all the way in New Zealand-my kiwi sister!)
And thanks for the compliments for the new blog layout, MomBean found the info over at Max's Woman's blog, just scroll down to the '3 column' entry. From there MomBean put up a hideous cartoon blog format until she found the new one. Funny, she is. Anyway, this layout came from here, with a little tweaking. And I mean little, MomBean wouldn't know HTML if ran up and bit her on the-
AHEM. I still have the other code.
And she did a great job here, didn't she!
p.s. Is this picture better, sweet Tuxiegirl?