Monday, January 7, 2008

Seven Weird Things Meme

SophieKitty tagged me!

The rules are: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So without further adieu...
  • I'm still not a big fan of the gooshyfud. MomBean's tried lots of types but I'm still meh.
  • I don't mind having my nails trimmed, I'll sit on MomBean's lap and watch.
  • I sing opera for MomBean if I'm on the other side of the gate at night. Or on the same side.
  • I still don't understand this whole 'bath' thing, and continue to stare at MomBean and the littleBeans whenever I can. I mean, just use your tongue.
  • I love my pink blanket! Whatever room it's in that's where I'll be. It's been on the big bed for the last few nights so I've been on MomBean's feet.
  • I like to jump into the fridge whenever it's open, but I won't say what I'm looking for.
  • I love head rubs-I'll sit forever if MomBean hits the right spot.

I tag:

  1. Millie
  2. Silky
  3. TRIPPER
  4. Bogdan
  5. Captain Jack and Dante
  6. Chance
  7. Angus

11 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We enjoyed learning more about you, Monty. As for baths, humans are like us Sphynx. Neither of us has fur for the oils our skins secretes to distribute itself through, so we both need regular baths.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Thanks for sharing all of those facts about yourself. And thanks for tagging us too! We'll try to do ours tommorow!

Tybalt said...

Guess what?! My sister Ivy does the same thing . . . jumps in the fridge every chance she gets and YOWLS at mommy when she gets pulled out.

Great meme! I always love learning more about you.

Daisy said...

You are very good to sit still for clawr trimming!

Anonymous said...

It was great learning that stuff about you Monty!

Jan Price said...

Very interesting facts, Monty.

Are you sure you won't tell what you're looking for in the fridge? Wait! We just remembered. You spend a lot of time in the fridge over Millie.

jans funny farm

SophieKitty said...

Wow! You sit still for nail trimming. That's admirable! I get very cranky when Mommie tries to give me a manicure.

Purrs,

SophieKitty

Anonymous said...

It was fun reading about you.Those are alittle weird yet your so cute it's okay :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We know why yoor getting in da fridge...hehehe

Karl and Ruis said...

Monty we had no idea how weird you are! Singing opera and jumping into the fridge.....
Don't miss to come by and check out Antarctica - we saw penguins today!!! And tomorrow we will have a surprise visitor and Thursday a BIG party!!!

Parker said...

You don't like gooshyfud? I have to admit that that is a very weird thing!