Sunday, July 29, 2007

Dragonheart's Contest Entry


Oh, do I dare,

I could go bare,
and join the ranks of the Sphinx.


But if I do,
this much is true,

Millie won't like it, methinks.


Scavenger Hunt Item #2

#2 Find the full (registered) name, as well as the more commonly used daily name of the following:
Me - HairNSkin Dragonheart (but your Mom calls you Drake or Drago for short)
My sire - Champion HairNSkin Obi Wan Kenobi
My dam - New Taj Mahal Sherazade of HairNSkin
My brother and littermate - Merlin
My older sister who will be having a litter that I will hopefully be getting a little brother or sister from. Dawn

Scavenger Hunt Item #3

When did I first start blogging? Saturday, November 25, 2006
What was my Gotcha Day? November 25, 2006
When did my human mom first post about me on her blog? September 13, 2006

Scavenger Hunt Item #4

What is another name for the Sphynx breed? "Moonstone cats", the "Canadian Hairless", "Chat Sans Poil"What was the name of the Sphynx cat character in the Austin Powers movies, and what is the cat's real name? Mr. Bigglesworth; SGC Belfry Ted Nude-Gent

Scavenger Hunt Item #5

List the colours of the following cats:
Me - Black and white
My sire - Brown Classic Tabby and White
My dam – Blue point
According to the CFA (Cat Fanciers' Association) what breeds can be used as outcrosses when breeding Sphynx?
· American Shorthair
· Domestic Shorthair/ Domestic Sphynx Outcross
Until when can these breeds be used? December 31, 2010In Europe, what breed has been used most often as an outcross? Devon Rex

Scavenger Hunt Item #6

Name three themes that my breeder has used for her litters, and give the name of one cat from each of these themes.
· Fairy Tales – Dragonheart!
· Action Movies – From Dusk Till Dawn
· Star Wars Cats – Yoda



Scavenger Hunt Item #7

Give the German word for the following (use the correct article and capitalization):
Cat - Katze
Kitten - Katzerl
Cat Food - Katze-Nahrung
Cat Litter - Katze-Sänfte
Litterbox - Phew!
Scratching Post - Verkratzen Des Pfostens
Catnip - Katzenminze
Cat Snacks - Katze-Imbisse



Scavenger Hunt Item #8


Sadly, Cookie Monster's cousin 'Kitty Monster' never really caught on with the kids and was kept out of sight for the rest of the season.

4 comments:

Tyler said...

Great Job Monty! I really like your poem. It's funny. I'm trying to imagine you hairless. Hehehe. That's funny. Good luck.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great entry Monty! :) I love your poem and your caption! :)

The Cat Realm said...

What an awesome entry!!!!
We just about jumped out of our own fur laughing when we saw your first entry!
And what a funny caption!
You are a great cat, blessed with a wonderful sense of humor!!!!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Monty you are a very talented cat! Your entry just rocks! Good luck!
I think it is a good thing that you have Millie and I have Alicat....otherwise:))))))