Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sqooshed Sunday

I was sleeping on my XL manly mancat bed when I was SAVAGELY UPROOTED and asked to model this number. I didn't feel like cooperating so I didn't move.



Well, not at first, but dang fleece is comfy!


What do you mean it isn't mine? Oh!
The contest is ready? This is one of the prizes?



Fine. I'm going back to my bed.

MomBean here; please remember that Monty's pushin' 15 pounds of mancatness. The fleece bed is quite squooshy/moveable and Monty can fit fine into it. He was just being sulky.

YOU WOKE ME UP.

Whatever.

8 comments:

Honey P. Sunshine said...

are those your cherrios?

Millie said...

What's wrong with 15 pounds? That's how big Gizzy was, and he was perfect.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hey, I wayed 15 pounds and da stoopid vet made me go on a diet! No fair...~Speedy
*giggle* We still call him "fat boy"...We'z working on getting our full monty piksher.

Daisy said...

What a great prize! I am practicing my best Full Monty poses so I can enter the contest very soon.

Gretchen said...

For you, I think your own bed looks more comfy than the new one. But the new one is quite nice looking. Some luck kitty will love it, I'm sure.

Poppy Q said...

Monty Q,
Visiting hours are anytime!! Please send the file and cake.

Love the pink cat your mom bean made - she is very clever.

Thanks for helping!
Poppy Q

MaoMao said...

hehe, Kool Beaniez that your kontest is ready! WOO HOO! Fifteen pounds, you're a nice big mancat! And ya know what, Brainball, my sistur, is eighteen pounds and she's a gurl -- she is HUUUUUUUGGGGE!!!!

Looks like a great prize, buddy!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute, Monty! Fleece is comfy. :) What a great prize for your contest. :)