Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sock Saturday

Aw, guys...


I've been nomiated again by Marilyn Monreow, Mr. Chen and Ollie, AND Ariel. I'm blushing, fank you all so much. :D

I'll get my nominations out in the next day or two, I'm just about done with my other blog. And I have to break my little sister Poppy Q out of prison. So much to do, so many naps to fit in.

Oh! I wanted to show you what MomBean just finished, it's a sock monkey cousin-a sock kitty! I'm naming it after Daisy, cause it's pink and she likes pink. MomBean's thinkin' of selling it once she works up the nerve to set up a shop again. She closed the last one due to her own nerves. Beans.




What do you think? It has whiskers but you can't see them very well in the pictures.

14 comments:

Emma's Kat said...

That is just adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards, you excellent community cat! And good luck breaking your sister out of prison! Prison doesn't sound like much fun.

Oh, my goodness, what an adorable sock kitty! Daisy is a wonderful name for her. Your mom is a very talented lady!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

The Feline Sextet said...

Oh that sock kitty is adorable!!
T.F.S.

Parker said...

Aw, that is one cute, cute kitty! Your Mommy is very talented!

Anonymous said...

We want that!
The Mosaic Lady had a sock monkey when she was a tiny human kitten. Let us know if you decide to set up a shop. Did you mean like on etsy where ML's mosaics are? (for today. Waiting for eBay to add some brand new mosaic categories in Home Decor!)
Thanks for the warm welcome to us!!

Daisy said...

That sock kitty is soooooo cute! Your mom is very talented. And congratulations on your award!

Anonymous said...

HI again,
Yes we would love to adopt the pink sock kitty, or gift it to our godmother who just had a new human grand-kitten perhaps. (It all depends how durable it is when it comes to our dawg and our own slobber).
If your mom decides to sell it, or open a shop with more, let us know.
You can email her privately too, if you like...lauraw@citcom.net

Victor Tabbycat said...

That sock kitty is ADORABLE! Mom said she'd want one, an she's not into sock monkeys. Concats on the award, too.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

monty q,
i think yer mom shood set up shop!
dat'z a grate sock monkey/kitty!
an it'z perfectlee named!
luv--jh

Lux said...

Ooh, I love that sock kitty!

Congrats on being nominated by so many kittyfriends!

Christine and FAZ said...

I love your sock monkey, it is so cute (and chewable) looking. FAZ

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hey that is excellent! Your human is very talented!! My human coulnd't sew a button let alone anything like that! x

Anonymous said...

I love it it's adorable and congratulations :)

Gretchen said...

Now that fluffhead I like. She's very pretty with all her pinkness and daisiness. You picked a good name.