Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tall Thirteen

Someone mentioned yesterday that I looked bigger than BabyBean. So I thought that I would try to show evfurryone how big I am. ('cause you know I'm a whole lotta mancat! Heh.)

You can say that again...do you even notice the air freshener can in the bathroom?

AHEM.

I'm sittin' next to MomBean's 12" ruler here, you can't make out the numbers very well. But you can see how tall I am. I can reach pretty high up as well, when MomBean is sitting in the desk chair I can almost touch her shoulder if I really work at it.


MomBean was trying to show how *ahem* wide I was here, but let's go for length instead. I refused to acutally lay down for the picture as BabyBean has really wanted to play with me recently and sometimes she forgets that my tail is in fact securely attatched to my backside.


One more attempt here, at least it shows off my tabby stripes...

14 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dood, yoo are reely a big mancat!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Monty, you are very tall and very long! You are a big Mancat. :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

whoa, you are a big ManCat! Great demonstration.

Samantha & Mom said...

Monty you are a very fine looking big Mancat and you have wonderful stripes, too.
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Mungo N Teazer (and the Firecat too!!!) said...

Looks like you're right around One Gizzy (Standard Unit of Cat Measurement) to me!!

The Mom

Daisy said...

Monty, you are a BIG boy! Very impressive.

Gretchen said...

What else can be said...you're a big, hunky mancat.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

ha ha big boy!!!!

Zoey and the furballs said...

What a big manly cat you are Monty Q.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Hey Monty, Those are some very handsome photos of you. We really like photo #2. Great facial expression!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Parker said...

What a big boy you are! Meeeoww!

Anonymous said...

Holy Pancakes, Batman! You are big!

Skittles, The Huntress

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are a big Mancat now~!
You may protect that babybean now~!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Monty

You are a furry tall mancat!

~abby