Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



Here are 13 hints about what I've been working on for some Summer Fun:


1. I'm gettin' an email all for me!

2. I'm workin' on a different blog page too.

3. MomBean has been sewing something real special for me.

4. I went shoppin' and found a cool kitty item.

5. I've been lettin' KidBean brush my belly so it looks good.

6. I've been watchin' my cousin Skittles yoga videeoes so I can be nice and limber.

7. I'm suggestin' evfurrbody else do the same!

8. It's not an auction.

9. It has to do wif my two 'signature' moves.

10. I'm not putting the moves on anykitty, don't worry Millie!

11. As soon as MomBean finishes her part I can tell evfurrone.

12. I'm hopin' for the weekend!

13. I hope evfurrone joins in!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh it sounds exciting! We can't wait Monty to find out what you all are up to this summer.

Sending many purrs and loves...

Bad Kitty Cats... stay cool! It's HOT out! Scritches

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sounds exciting Monty! Are you going to have a Full Monty competition?

(Oh, and my google wishlist was just a joke - so although I'm annoyed it's not working, I didn't expect my friends to click on it, just other members of the family.)

Unknown said...

Hey, I have my own email too. My Lady set it up for me. I couldn't figure it out on my own.

Ali & Fiona said...

WE can't wait to find out what it is!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ohboyohboyohboy...can't wait to find out Monty!

♥ аббу ♥

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ooo, more acitement! Oh, I bet it will be reely challenjing...we'z doing our yoga effury day.

TheSlyCat said...

Hi Monty!
We are hoping to send out the box by Saturday! Also, I'm nominating you for the Rockin' Boy Blogger award! You Rock!
Sly

TheSlyCat said...

P.S. Yes, Kon is still alive, but he has been way more focused on trying to get the left over chips from all the summer parties. So that's why he hasn't been blogging, he's been busy plotting. I think he's thinking too much though because last night he tried to take mom's salad!?!?!?!?!?!? Why Kon?!?!?!?! Why?????

Daisy said...

I think I know what it is!!! I think I know!!!! I am going to start practicing, just in case I am right.

The Feline Sextet said...

We finks we knows!! We can't wait to find out!
T.F.S.

Mr. Hendrix said...

oooooo I can't wait!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

It looks great~!
I hope you will have a great time with your new cool kitty item.

And of course, wish you will have a wonderful weekend~!